- All the transactions made on this website are governed under the UK statutory laws Contract, data protection and consumer rights Act. However, it is highly recommended that all the buyers must read our Shipping, Returns and Refund, Privacy and Security policy prior to making a purchase.
- We do not use your data for any other purpose but to fulfill your orders. Company does make a contact with the buyer if there is a problem with the order, or it is necessary to speak to a buyer or email them.
- We do not sell your data to any third parties and no other third party has access to your data. We only store data on the orders to send promotions, coupon to our existing customers.
- We do not hold any financial credentials or any credit card or bank information on our files for the customer.
- We do comply with the DPP of England and Wales.
- We highly recommend that all the transactions are carried out securely via PayPal or credit card. (bank verified website)
- We do not advise any customers to pay anything over the phone, nor attend any unsolicited calls under our name. None of our staff members will ever ask you for your financial information or debit/credit card information.